Blake Recovery Center™ Alumni and IOP Alumni
The purpose of each Alumni program’s monthly meetings and special events is to support graduates in making the transition from treatment into recovering life by providing support, fellowship and encouragement.
Blake Recovery Center™ Alumni group is open to any individual who completed their inpatient treatment at Blake Recovery Center™.
Intensive Outpatient Program Alumni group (IOP Alumni) is open to individuals who have successfully completed their outpatient treatment series at Blake’s IOP.
These Alumni groups do not replace a Twelve-Step program but help to enhance recovery in a supportive community.
Coffee and light refreshments will be provided during each meeting.
2018 Blake/IOP Alumni event schedule
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018
- Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018 – Alcohol Awareness Speaker Jam
- Wednesday, May 30, 2018
- Wednesday, June 27, 2018
- Saturday, July 21, 2018 – Independence from Addiction Alumni Picnic
- Wednesday, August 29, 2018
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018 – Recovery Month Speaker Jam
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018 – Holiday Calibration
All meetings take place 7-8:30 p.m.
For more information, contact [email protected].