Carrier Clinic® hosts a monthly webinar series on various mental health and addiction topics, many corresponding with seasonality and mental health awareness months. Webinars are free and open to all. We hope this information will help increase awareness of these important issues and work to combat the stigma of mental illness and addiction.
Bullying: What It Is, Why it Hurts
Date: Thursday, October 11, 12:30 p.m.
Notes: October is National Bullying Prevention Month.
Presenter: Stacey Paulis, Ed.D., director/principal, East Mountain School, a Division of Carrier Clinic, and Angela Di Dolce, clinical supervisor, East Mountain School
Note About Our August & September Webinars
Many thanks to all those who attended these webinars! View the recap post of our August webinar here: Our Students and Their Mental Health. We will share a recap post in the coming weeks for our September webinar as well, so keep an eye out for that.
- Topic: “Our Military Veterans: Stress Busters and Self Care”
- Date: Thursday, November 1, 12:30 p.m.
- Presenter: Kathleen McClain Glynn, LCSW, LCADC, residential therapist, Sunflower House, East Mountain Youth Lodge, Carrier Clinic
- Notes: Veterans Day is Sunday, November 11.
- Registration opens October 12th.
- Topic: “Music for Recovery”
- Date: Wednesday, December 5, 12:30 p.m.
- Presenter: Kathy Moser, performance artist, Carrier youth and adult programs
- Notes: Visit Kathy Moser’s page for more information.
- Registration opens November 2nd.